Friday, May 20, 2011

Hey bloggers :)

Yo, i'm back baybeh. Been so long. Effing lazy to blog lately. No idea at all. Didn't know what to post.

So yeahh, the mid-year exam is here. I've so busy lately. Busy la sangat. Bhaha. Padahal dan lagi check fb, bukak youtube semua tuh. Yelah, i was just releasing my stress. Berasaplah kepala otak aku asyik duk mengadap buku je. It's a good thing i've already finished reading Pendidikan Islam :D HAHA. Anda pula bagaimana? :D

Anyway, i've got some after-spm-plans in my mind. There are :

* Go to driving school (my mom told me to go to this one driving school in Seremban, sebab murah gila dan dekat dgn rumah makcik aku)
* Stay at my aunties/uncles' house in KL, hang out with some of my cousins & friends, go shopping till we drop.
* Hang out with buddies, watch movies together-gether, shopping, do some facial and spa, chewaaahh. HAHA. Bajet mcm dah besar je boleh buat facial. Hahahaha.
* Stay at home, online, facebooking, belajar masak (?), belajar tido and tido and tido and makan and makan and makan and finally end up looking like my sister yg gendut gedabak tu. HAHAHAHA (last option kot, sumbat gila lah kalau hari2 mcm ni, mau mental aku. tak kuaso den)

Tak sabar rasenye nak buat facial. Muahahah

So yes! Those are all my plans after spm. I might have some more added or canceled later. Mcm mana dgn korang? Ke sama gak mcm aku? HAHAHA. That's all. See ya around! :D

Oh ye, kalau lepas ni aku dah reti drive, mmg senang lah aku nak keluar rumah. Senang nak lari rumah nanti. Hahaha. Joking! XD I mean, senang nak go around and stuff. I can go shopping with me driving myself. Tak sabau gila doh. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment