Friday, April 01, 2011

Heyyo Bloggers ♥

Yeahh, so I'm new here. I just created this blog. This isn't my first time blogging, actually. I have a tumblr blog though. I just wanted to make another blog because I've seen so many people blogging and stuff so i thought it'd be nice if i made one too :) And just to let you all know that this blog will be posted bilingually (both English and Malay)

Btw, lemme tell you a bit about myself. I'm Nabila Natasya and I'm familiarly known as Scha. I've had this nickname since i was little.. Anyway, you can just call me Scha. That'd be cool :) I'm turning sweet 17 this year. Give me anything nice on 9th August!! *pleaseeee!* Lol. My passions are singing and dancing, also reading and of course, being on the computer for sure! I sometimes can be immature but I can be mature when I need to be. I'm the crazy-silly type. I laugh too much all the time..I'm very random. I might look quiet and gullible but do not ever think that I can be bullied! I just love the way I am and I'm trying to be a better person myself

No comments:

Post a Comment