Thursday, April 14, 2011

10 facts and random questions :)

okay guys, so here are 10 facts about me. here you go : 


1. i was born in the Kuantan and raised in Kuala Lumpur since i was 2.
2. i think taeyang bigbang is cute! XDD
3. i love travelling even if it's tiring.
4. i used not to eat fish until i was 13 or so. 
5. i love being spooked which is why i love to watch horror movies but i get scared whenever i remember about it! lol
6. i'm addicted to facebook! XD
7. i have two nationalities :D
8. i love to watch asian dramas. im a big fan of it! :D 
9. i love listening to my mp3 and i can fall asleep while listening to it. i even dance and sing along in bed. lol 
10. i'm skinny. :) 


random questions :

1. Do you remember your favorite teacher? - Yes, i do :)

2. Which are your 2 favorite careers and why? - make up artist and fashion designer because i love playing with make ups and also sketching apparels and stuff. hahaha. ^_^ 


3. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? - do chores, maybe? i hate it! =.="

4. When was the last time you lied and to whom and why? - i don't remember lah

5. Tell me about something you really regret? -ermm, idk. i let things go often.

6. Tell me about a mistake you made? - recently, i answered something differently in my chemistry paper. hehe.

7. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine or comic? - fave book : premonitions ; magazines : epop and klik ; comics : detective conan and doraemon :p



8. Tell me about someone you envy? -there's nothing to talk about it. haha. 


9. Tell me about something you've achieved? - i was chosen as student of the month when i was in middle school. i felt so appreciated! thanks to my art teacher, mrs olmstead for choosing me to be student of the month :) 


10. Tell me about your first kiss (if it is possible)? - never had one. 


11. Tell me about someone you really admire? - Won bin. hahaha. he's handsome! :D 


12. Tell me about the last movie you've watched? - Lagenda budak setan. it was a great movie although it was sad T_T i cried. haha. 


13. Tell me about a country you would like to visit most and why? - South korea fo'sho! because my fave kpop stars are there and i wanna meet them in person! XD 


14. Tell me about your favourite music / song / band? - i've lots of fave bands. ermm, but i love dbsk the most, and 2pm, and big bang and beast and wonder girls. and, and, and, i love rain! i'm currently obsessed with kpop. hahahaha :D 


15. Tell me about something you would happily do again? - acting in front of the class with my classmates in english class! HAHA. it was hilarious! X'D 


16. Name your 5 favorite foods? - 1. cheese pizza ; 2. mcd's cheese burger ; 3. cookie and chip ice cream ; 4. kuey teow noodles and 5; spaghetti :D

No comments:

Post a Comment