Friday, April 15, 2011

Stressed out!

I'm so sick and tired, of school. Period. I know being an SPM candidate is a big sacrifice. What can i do? I'm a just a human, i'm weak. I've to give all to Him, The Almighty Allah. May everything go well throughout this tough year. Amin.
Other than that, I've been feeling so emotional these days. Idk why. I've been down and crying over the past weeks. I take jokes seriously and I get offended easily. Arghhhh. I know that this is considered as normal in teenager's life as they are going through lots of hormones changes, etc. But as for me, i don't consider myself as normal. Why does teenager's life suck? T.T

I know some might say that i look all cheery and smiley outside, but that's only on the outside. Hati aku, perasaan aku mane kau tahu? No one is happy all the time, right? Even they happy-go-lucky peeps aren't happy everyday. They sure have some sad, blue feelings deep inside. I'm one of them, kot?


I just can't wait for school to end. Oh god. Please. Let it end. Soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment